The Cobourg DBIA is going full throttle to make Cobourg's downtown a vital hub of activity It has just been announced that Cobourg residents (and visitors too) can celebrate the beauty and bounty of fall in Downtown Cobourg. The DBIA will host a Harvest Festival on Saturday, October 7th from 9:00AM to 4:00PM so everyone can enjoy seasonal vendors, extended storefronts and many themed activities.
Corn stalks, hay bales, and pumpkins will line the historic downtown and set the table as the perfect setting for your family’s adventure. With a live wood carving demonstration, pony rides, caricatures, face painting, a pancake breakfast and so much more, you’ll fall in love with this Thanksgiving weekend event in Downtown Cobourg.
“We love the opportunity to share such a time honoured tradition as harvest with our community,” says Rino Ferreri, Chair of Special Events. “The festival gives everyone the chance to catch up with their closest friends and neighbors.”
· Saturday, October 7th from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
· Seasonal vendors and extended storefronts
· Several downtown restaurants will serve signature snacks
· Live wood carving demonstration
· Pancake breakfast: The Rustic Bean Coffee Co.
· Themed food trucks: Harry’s Hots and Vintage Pizza Pie Co.
· Scarecrow competition
· Decorated windows and streetscape
· Cobourg Farmers’ Market: Art at the Mark-et 8:00AM to 1:00PM
· Kids activities
o Pony rides
o Face painting
o Live entertainment: Paddling Puppeteers