Step right up to the annual Busker Festival happening in Downtown Cobourg on Saturday, June 9. From 10AM to 5PM enjoy free busker shows for all ages from 7 international performers!
Plus, there will be lots of sidewalk sales from our downtown businesses, tons of food to eat from our local restaurants and an abundance of fun for the whole family. Join us downtown for a full day of performances, activities, shopping and food!
“We’ve put a lot of thought into the performers coming to the festival,” says Paige Wiggans, Events and Communications Coordinator. “It is a completely new lineup from last year and we are excited for these high energy performances to come to our downtown.”
Our downtown streets will be filled with live entertainment ranging from the Canadian Champion of Magic to identically hilarious twin sisters – there is sure to be a show for you! With more than 60 vendors to visit, King St. will be packed with lots of experiences and things to enjoy.
Come one, come all to the Busker Festival in Downtown Cobourg! Don’t miss your chance to feel the magic up close.
• Saturday, June 9th in Downtown Cobourg from 10am to 5pm
• 3 stage areas with 9 professional acts rotating all day
• Live graffiti artists creating murals and custom works
• Over 60 vendors, including retail, food, art and community groups
• Walk A Mile In Her Shoes will walk through the festival at 11am
• Words from Walk A Mile and Downtown Cobourg at 11:45am in front of Victoria Hall
• Stage performance schedules are attached
• Regular updates about vendors and performers can be found on the Busker Festival Facebook event page
• List of Performers for the 2018 Busker Festival: 3M Dance Works Premiere Dance Nathaniel Rankin – Canadian Champion of Magic Troy Sexton – Rhythm Works Andy Giroux – Limited Edition Les Soeurs Kif-Kif Circle of Sixth – Jazz/Contemporary band Les Tartanpions Kyle Juggler
For more information, and a complete list of the 2017 Calendar of Events in Downtown Cobourg, visit www.downtowncobourg.ca.